Mike Moffitt is a director of The Moffitt Group. With over 30 years of experience, Mr. Moffitt has personally represented buyers and sellers in the sale of multifamily, retail, office, industrial, hospitality and self-storage assets throughout Texas. Mr. Moffitt joined the Austin office of Marcus & Millichap in 2010.Prior to joining Marcus & Millichap, Mr. Moffitt worked for a private REIT and development company as a lead developer with experience in distressed assets, land development, ground-up construction, commercial leasing, debt and equity placement, oil and gas leasing, mineral rights sales and private equity placement. With this broad depth of experience, he has been instrumental in helping large, wealthy, family-owned private offices, regional syndicators, and individual private clients in forming acquisition and disposition strategies when entering and exiting a speculative geographic market. Mr. Moffitt is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in Construction Science.
- Promoted to Senior Associate in June, 2013
- Promoted to Associate Vice President Investments in April, 2015
- Promoted to Vice President Investments in July, 2016
- Promoted to First Vice President Investments in January, 2017
- National Achievement Award – 2014, 2016, 2018
- Sales Recognition Award – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Platinum – 2016